- The only B2B platform for all education industry’s products manufacturer, importer, distributor and solution provider in the region to showcase, promote their businesses on one single platform. To get on spot orders/ deals.
- Networking platform to generate potential leads, get prospects, exchange contacts.
- To launch new products/solutions on such a large gathering and get immediate attention of your target audience, the best marketing platform.
- To share your ideas and knowledge through our curetted Conference sessions, create your impression in the minds of educational leaders,
- Conduct your workshop - engage your audience to make them experience your technology,
- Promote, market your brand- products, technology & services in market of south India,
- To share first-hand experience of your products, technology with your audience,
- Opportunity to connect directly with more than 8000 trade professionals,
- To interact and establish network with key decision makers- END USERS,
- To support your channel partner/appoint new local dealer, distributor, supplier & agents in the region (Franchise opportunities),
- Leverage marketing opportunity for your hot products by our team of experts in B2B promotion,
- Sponsorship Opportunities – provides special brand visibility and awareness,
- Brand publicity through Press and Media coverage,
- Social and digital media promotions before & during the show to give your brand recognition
- To exchange thoughts & ideas, interacting with industry leaders,
- To keep yourself updated about your competitors’ activities, business strategies,
- For Start-ups: the opportunity to establish your organization within the industry,
- Be felicitated - Awards in different segment to standalone your organization from the crowd and impress your clientele by getting ahead of competition,
- To grow with ET Tech X establishing log lasting association for our future editions, crossing boundaries, providing international reach.
Why ET TECH X 2021?
India has the world's largest population of about 500 million in the age bracket of 5-24 years and this provides a great opportunity for the education sector. The education sector in India is estimated at US$ 91.7 billion in FY18 and is expected to reach US$ 101.1 billion in FY19. India has one of the largest networks of higher education institutions in the world. However, there is still a lot of potential for further development in the education system and the aim of government is to raise its current gross enrolment ratio to 30 per cent by 2022 that will also boost the growth of education sector in India.
The number of colleges and universities in India has reached more than39,050 and 903, respectively in 2017-18. The Indian education market is expected to almost double to $180 billion by 2022, buoyed by the rapid expansion of the digital learning market and 100 % FDI (automated route) in education sector in the country, so it has become the second largest market for e-learning after the US.
2nd edition in the education & training technology landscape, bringing together 250+ leading companies, exciting new start ups and more than 8,000 trade visitors.
Exhibitor Profile Exhibitor Registration