Hyderabad is a hub of educational institutions, IT and pharmaceutical industries. Local government is pumping huge money and supporting schemes in education sector for opening new primary, secondary and higher educational institutions as well modernizing existing infrastructure.
Some of the facts of Telangana State:
- Telangana government increased the budgetary allocation for education sector by 21% this year compared to last year.
- 45000 schools (primary & secondary) in Telangana state.
- There 3000 private, government aided and vocational junior colleges (Intermediate Education).
- 250 colleges and 16 universities (UG & PG).
- 1550 technical & professional educational institutions.
- Thousands of play schools in the states.
- Telangana average growth rate is 9.8% PA while industry growth at 9.4% and service sector growth rate is 10.9%.
- Telangana has got very rich and learned education heritage.
- Number of higher education institutes are more compare to other states.
- Very wide scope of training products sector because Hyderabad is IT and pahrmaceutical Hub.