Conference on Technology, Innovation & Management in Education
DAY 1 – WEDNESDAY (9th NOVEMBER)
- The culture of leadership
- Positive Education & Leadership
- High Performance Learning: How to Become a World Class School
- Finding Simplicity in Complexity
- Data Science & Data Management: How do you analyze?
- Early Childhood Education: Importance of pedagogical Documentation
- Transforming the Future ……NOW
- Born to Play: The importance of self-directed play in early years’ education as a key tool to under locking children’s fullest potential
- Nurturing Student Entrepreneurship
Vocational Education as an indicator of the global economy
- Anticipating and preparing for emerging jobs and skills
- Role of Technology in Higher education
DAY 2 – THURSDAY (10th NOVEMBER)
- Class Room Analytics: Measure attendance and how you can measure how effective the teacher is presenting a topic to students
- Effective learning in the digital age
- Digital Skills – How to ensure your students are # future ready
- Women in tech – Are schools doing enough?
- How innovative technologies in education impact the learning experience
- What does the increase in digital technology means for future?
- Exponential Technologies in K-12: 22nd century skills
- How schools are revolutionizing teaching for active engagement?
- Underachieving students: How to help them?
DAY 3 – FRIDAY (11th NOVEMBER)
- Bringing awe & wonder into teaching
- Why entrepreneurship must be taught at schools?
- Creative thinking
- The future of Learning
- Creating a learning Ethos for 21st century skills
- Project base learning & robotics
- Web based robotics & Simulation
- Evaluation Criteria and tools for measuring the impact of robotics on student’s learning
- Teachers training in educational robotics
- Methodologies for teaching robotics
- Exemplary robotics projects in classes
- Paradigms used to define and explain quality in education
- Defining quality in education
- Globalization & education reform needs for educational int. in India
- What does quality means in the context of education?